Dial a toll-free number to have technical guidance and support to install HP Printer driver using Apple Software Update
HP requires the user to download drivers for their printers from Apple Software Update on macOS X 10.6 and macOS X 10.7. Finding current drivers is difficult and registering the printer to the newly installed drivers requires one simple step that can be performed easily by having HP Printer Support from technical experts. Before installing the software, make sure that you have an admin account. Turn on the printer and check its connection to the computer system you want to print or scan via USB cable or through your native Wi-Fi or wired network.
Installing HP Printer driver on macOS X 10.6 and macOS X 10.7—
To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update you need to follow the instructions described below and also need to create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Firstly you need to shut down the system and plug the printer via USB
- After this, restart and log into an admin account
- Click on the “Apple” menu and go to the “System Preferences” for the further procedure
If your system offers a dialog box to add you printer, follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you printer does not appears on the printer list, then click (+) and perform according to the operating system version and click “Printers and Scanners”, “Printers and Scanners or “Print and Scan.”
- OSX, separate from the Internet, should find the drivers you installed in the first step
- Turn on your wireless services.
- Apparently, OSX will check the Internet first for a new printer even if the drivers are installed and find installed drivers only if the Internet is unavailable.
“Before installing the printer driver in macOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), you need to make sure that your printer has a driver available for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) because some newer HP printers are no longer supported in this operating system.”
After performing above steps, close the System Preference window and try to print, scan depends on your computer system functionality. If you able to print, it means that the printer drivers has been installed on your macOS X 10.6 and macOS X 10.7 successfully. But if you cannot print then you better contact HP customer service via online live chat, invoice Emails or by dialing a HP Printer Technical Support Number to have immediate technical support by the expertise and technical executives who are always accessible to help their customers at affordable charges.